From:
Kathrine L Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 1996 13:21:06 -0500
There were two sessions on this topic at AAM in Philadelphia.  One was
Volunteer Programs for Youth:  Education Teenagers for the Future.
Speakers wre Sahra Christian from the Denver Museum of Natural History,
LeAnn Gast, Brooklyn Aquarium, Gloria Lombardi from the Virginia Living
Museum, Pat Sands from South Street Seaport Museum, and Mary Madden from the
Kansas Museum of History.

A second session was Texas Teens: Tpward am Equity of Representation,  on
teen programs in art museums.  Speakers were Robert Kuegal, El Paso
Museum of Art, Dennis Black, MFA Houston, Amanda Rivera, El Paso Museum
of Art, and someone from the Blauffer Gallery in Houston.

Kathrine Walker, Beach Museum of Art