From:
Peter Comiskey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 1997 22:35:21 -0700
Please excuse cross postings

In planning for an interactive for a human body group of exhibits, I am
considering a concept for the visitor to control a laparoscopy-type device
to "move" through a dummy body, showing real images on a screen with
movement through the body under their control.

It would be nice if they could select various keyhole operations. I imagine
there is some medical training application, but have no knowledge of such a
system.

Has anyone seen such an exhibit or training computer system which might be
able to be modified to perform this task?

With many thanks for any help or suggestions

Peter Comiskey

Peter Comiskey
Director
Discovery Science and Technology Centre