From:
"Curtis, Nan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2011 10:15:12 -0600
We use a flat-screen television with a DVD player attached.  We make a "movie" that contains announcements of our upcoming activities as well as images of objects from our collections and images of past activities (i.e., children participating in hands-on art activity, attendees at receptions).  We have found this to be a very effective and streamlined way of keeping people abreast.

Nan Curtis
Director
MSC Forsyth Center Galleries
110 N. Main