From:
Diane Gutenkauf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 1996 15:37:42 EST
John Nolan wrote:
>If anyone may know of courses, seminars, or the like relating to
>management, exhibit planning, connoisseurship, museum education,
>etc. (even Art History courses in Baroque), it would be greatly
>appreciated. These courses may be in either the USA or Europe
>through universities or museums.

Suzanne Quigley suggested the Campbell Center but she didn't send you their
address:

Campbell Center for Historic Preservation Studies
Mary Lee, Director
PO Box 66
Mt. Carroll IL 61053
(815) 244-1173
No e-mail address (Yet!)

Courses offered are along the lines of mid-career training for thoses in the
fields of historic preservation, conservation, and collections care. All courses
are "material based" in that an understanding of the nature of materials
provides a foundation for decisions on their care, treatment, etc. The 1996
course catalogue has just been published and mailed so call if you're
interested.

Gutenkauf, [log in to unmask]

DISCLAIMER: My opinions are my own and not that of my employer nor do I profess
to speak for either the Campbell Center or Vernon Systems LTD.