From:
Ludovico Solima <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 May 1996 14:11:13 +0100
My name is Ludovico Solima, and I'm a teacher of Finance in University
of Benevento (Naples - ITALY).

At present, I'm writing a book on museum management, and
I'm trying to carry out some indicators of the efficiency of museums.

So, I would be glad to know if it would be possible to receive -
possibly, via Internet - the following statistical informations
referring to 1994 or 1995 (or both..):

* istitutional activity of the museum
* services provided,
* numbers of exibts made in the past years,
* numbers of visitors
* hours of opening
* numbers of employees
* numbers of guardian
* square metres of exposing surface
* total revenues
* total costs
* cost of one ticket
* percentage of paying entrance on total visitors
-------------------------------
* costs of guardian
* costs of administrative employees
* costs of scientific employees
* costs of management employees
* others costs
* statal or federal funds
* other public funds
* sponsor returns
* ticket returns
* merchandising returns
* other services returns
-------------------------------
* types of products selled
-------------------------------

I really thank a lot in advance (asking sorry for my english)
for all the informations - and the suggestions - anyone will send me.

If anyone is interested in such subject, I will send the informations
I have founded in Italy.
I'm infact interested in estabilish contacts with anyone who is studying
the same subject.

My e-mail is [log in to unmask]

Yours sincerely.
                        LUDOVICO SOLIMA
Ludovico Solima                           e-mail : [log in to unmask]
- DIAL S.r.l.                           -    URL :     www.dial.it
- Servizi Avanzati di Comunicazione     -
- Via dei Mille 16-80121 Napoli (ITALY) -
- Tel: +39-81-419444 FAX: +39-81-422065 -