From:
iza lipari <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2007 13:11:01 -0500
maybe the art pieces could be diplayed horizontally, in boxes attached
on tables (the surface of the table IS the box with window).

kids will stand or sit at the table, look and touch the window/
transparent surface of the box/ table.

on the table, next to the box containing the art work will be another
box, with no window, just like a case with 5 walls, that will contain
materials refering to the art piece next to it: text, cryons, paper,
glue, thread, etc and enough room to work on: draw, paint etc

irina