From:
Kerri Clavette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2000 19:01:27 -0700
If anyone is interested....

The EAA (Experimental Aircraft Association) Museum, located in Oshkosh, WI has a huge fly-in and festival July 26-August 1, 2000.

I have two rooms available for rent, one has a king size bed and the other has a double futon.  We also have a double fold-out futon in the living room.  Full usage of the kitchen, dining room and bath are included.  The location is on the bus route and is 10 minutes from the EAA Museum.  Parking is also available.  Our house is not fancy, but very livable, although, we do not have air-conditioning.  (Each room will have a fan.)

If anyone is interested please e-mail or call me (see below).  The average cost per night is $50-$75 per room, but we are willing to negotiate.  We do require a deposit or downpayment.

Thanks-
Kerri Clavette
(920)303-1020 - after 5:30pm CST

Why pay when you don't have to? Get AltaVista Free Internet Access now!
http://jump.altavista.com/freeaccess4.go