From:
Len Hambleton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 1998 16:27:57 -0500
My reply is short. To get back on the Enola Gay debate is like having to
sit and watch Bill Murray in Ground Hog Day.

Len Hambleton - Objects Conservator
North Carolina Museum of History
5 East Edenton Street
Raleigh NC. 27601-1011
919-715-0200 x244
"Information in the spirit of sharing,catch the wave!"

Opinions expressed in this message may not represent the policy of my
agency