From:
Regan Forrest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jun 2005 15:50:07 +0100
Hello,

While there are many variables which can affect the overall cost of an exhibition, applying a cost per square metre is a reasonable place to start. In the UK, a figure of 2000 - 2500 pounds sterling per sq.m. would be considered a reasonable starting point for the "average" exhibition, but if you plan to include lots of high tech elements, I'd err on the side of generosity and say 3000 / sq. m.

That translates to 1.95 million in Sterling, or 2.75 million in Euros (I note the Spanish email address!). However, it could very easily vary by as much as 50% from this figure, depending on what assumptions you make and how you design and procure the exhibition.

Hope this helps.

Ms Regan Forrest
Senior Consultant (Interpretation)
Haley Sharpe Design