From:
"VANBUREN, STEPHEN" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2005 09:04:27 -0600
It doesn't look good for chemical photography.  In recent years, one of
the major supply manufacturers went out of business, another was bought
by employees and converted to specialty and 'art' photography supplies.

Does it have to be a photographic negative?  Perhaps good microfilm
would serve.

Stephen Van Buren
University Archivist and Special Collections Librarian
BL241/Box 2115
North Campus Drive
Brookings, SD  57007
605-688-4906