From:
Robert Swieca <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 1997 09:41:00 PDT
Farar

I need your new email. Could you please send it to me?

Regards

Robert Swieca
 ----------
From: daemon
To: MUSEUM-L
Subject: Alliance for Lesbian and Gay Concerns
Date: Sunday, 20 April 1997 11:50AM

Hey kids, quick before flying off to Atlanta, if anyone would like to
join the AAM Alliance for Lesbian and Gay Concerns, please contact me
with name, address, institution, email.  We will be assembling a
directory of members who would like to be listed in it.

If you have any questions, by all means send me a note.

Farar Elliott
Co-chair, ALGC