From:
Jim Kraft <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 1995 23:15:58 -0700

> > But someone please correct me if I'm wrong about any of this >
>
>      Thank you, Lucia, for the above information. I'd be grateful if you,
> or any of the other members of the MUSEUM-L community, could supply the
> address from which NETSCAPE could be downloaded.
>
>                         Richard J. Faulder
>                         Yanco Agricultural Institute
>                         Yanco  NSW
>                         AUSTRALIA

        You can ftp from ftp1.netscape.com or go to Netscapes web page
http://www.netscape.com     The version you need is most likely the 16 bit
version.  There also is a new beta test version 1.2 beta 3 out.  I do not
know what added features are in it yet as I just found it also.  Depending
on your setup, you may need a version of Win32 that is later than 1.4 (I
am not at my office so I do not have the documentation, but I belive that
is the norm).  There is instructions in the Netscape readme file that will
tell you.  Good netting     Jim Kraft