From:
John Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 2008 08:09:05 -0400
I may be biased since it is where I earned my degree, but the
Cooperstown Graduate Program is certainly a Museum Studies program
worthy of exploration. There is a strong mix of hands-on practice and
academic learning and wonderful opportunities to expand your own
education through internships with the institutions in Cooperstown.
Their website is: http://www.oneonta.edu/academics/cgp/

Gretchen Sorin, the Director, always welcomes questions, and please feel
free to pass along my contact information to your colleague.

Regards,
John

John Hart, Jr.
Assistant Curator of Collections
New York State Historical Association and The Farmers' Museum
(607) 547-1447