From:
Will Garrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Sep 2000 11:32:33 -0400
At Historic Deerfield in Massachusetts (we have a dozen 18th and 19th
century historic houses), we replaced box springs and mattresses with
futons.  They have the right height, "non-springiness" and can be custom
ordered to any size.
Will Garrison, Collections Manager
www.historic-deerfield.org

Subject: Florida Pioneer House

> I am working on the re-interpretation of a 1901 pioneer house in Florida
> the period 1875-1910.  We have photographs of the living room and exterior
> but none of the rest of the house which includes three bedrooms and a
> kitchen.  I will be traveling around Florida in the next few months
visiting
> houses and archives to gather information for this and for a maritime
> exhibit.  Any assistance along these lines would be much appreciated.
Also: