From:
Laura Pelton-Sweet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 10:26:33 -0700
I forgot - for that strange yellowed look that comes with age:

This may be the result of the original owner using bluing to clean the
garment. To remove the yellow caused by bluing, lemon juice and salt work
well. I'd mix either one with water and then apply to the garment. Rinse
well. If you feel comfortable sun-drying the dress (spread out flat) for a
short period, that would help too.

Laura