From:
Karen Downing <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jul 1998 04:08:43 EDT
Hi,

I am new and have a question.  I am not an informed art enthusiast and have an
aunt comming from Italy for a visit in Sept---nearly the whole month.  SHE
DEFINALELY IS!!!  As a mother, I know all the children's museums, but need
adult art, paintings and sculptures mostly.

I could look in the paper, the yellow pages, etc.  But, what I really need is
some real in put on the museums that must not be missed.  We live just a
little north of the LA area and I don't want to travel more than 2 hrs or so.

Any suggestions will be most appreciated.

Love and Laughter,
Karen
of
http://karens-health-boutique.com