From:
Bernard Barryte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 1996 11:06:05 PDT
Greetings.  I wonder whether my previous inquiry was vaporised
during the list-server change?  Anyway, does anyone have an
information regarding the current status of the Borghese Gallery,
Rome.  Is all, or part currently open?  If not, is an opening
scheduled?  Thanks in advance for the information.

And here is another puzzler.  Prior to WWII, one of the most famous
treasures in Europe was the green diamond of Dresden.  Does anyone
know its present whereabouts, or is it among the war losses?

Please respond off-list unless you believe your answers interest
many...

Bernard Barryte,
Stanford University Museum of Art

To:  [log in to unmask]