From:
Indigo Nights <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 14:32:49 -0700
Roger, dear, I'm probably being obtuse, but I went to
the site and can't figure out how to get the
newsletter, or at least I think that's what you're
offering here.

The world's greatest grandson, Noah, aged 5, wants to
be an archaeologist when he grows up.  The
archaeologist was his term.  We're working on
paleontologist since he specifically wants to dig for
dinosaurs in the dirt (he's been fascinated with them
since he could talk).

If I got a regular email reminder (a la Global
Museum), I'd be more inclined to remember to share.

Very cool graphics on the site!  Kudos.

--- Roger Smith <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Courtney,
>
> Might I suggest you sign up to DINOSAURNEWS.ORG, the
> dinosaur webzine.  We
> have a series of news items each month and of course
> many links, products
> etc. http://www.dinosaurnews.org
> It is a free subscription
>
> Best wishes