From:
Shana Chambers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Apr 1996 15:25:53 -0400
This is a fantasitc idea!  I was wondering if anyone was utilizing such a
wonderful resource tool as this book in their classrooms.  I'm in a Museum
Ed. progam and I think when I do my placement in the classroom, I would like
to use this book, if the age of the group is appropriate, to prep the class
for museum visits.  Any additional information on how this bookhas been
utilized would be appreciated.

Shana Chambers
George Washington University
GNA2000.aol.com