From:
Karen Downing <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jul 1998 01:57:55 EDT
Hi all,

Here it is---the news you have been waiting for...............

I have the most wonderful news.  I am a brand new GRANDMOTHER.  My oldest
daughter gave birth to a beeeeeautiful baby girl, Sabrina Jasmine weighed in
at 8lb.3oz. and 21" long.  She arrived at 5:13 am on the 28th of July---my
birthday---what a present!  She is very strong, sweet and doing beautifully.
It was a natural birth delivered at a natural birth center.  Sabrina gave us
all a lot to be proud of by insisting on comming out posterier with her crown
presented first.  It wasn't easy, but my Karry is only 1 in 1,000 women that
have delivered a baby in this position vaginally.  It was the first for the
clinic and they are all raving about my daughter and grandaughter who was
lifting her head to look around when they were trying to get her measurements,
etc.  Do I sound like I am proud of them.  Mother, Dad and baby doing well.
Dad got to cut the cord and I got to assist in the delivery.

It is so wonderful to be able to witness a miracle like this---what a
blessing!

Thank you for all your wonderful welcoming letters!  I asked for suggesting
and I got so many replies---it is making me anxious to go see them---so much,
in fact, that I have decided to do just that in the next few weeks so I get
just the right ones picked out.  Thanks again.

Also, I am having some trouble with AOL---any suggestions on a better ISP?
The most important thing is I need several mail addresses for all of us.

TIA

Love and Laugher,
http://karens-health-boutique.com