From:
"Sharon K. Kayne" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 16:56:26 -0600
Randy,
We've had great success with Modern Postcard.  They do fine quality work, are inexpensive,  fast and have pricing for various sizes, formats, extra printing and reprinting.  They accept camera ready and digital files.  It's a great service.  Contact info for them is:  1675 Faraday
Ave., Carlsbad, CA  92008 Toll Free Phone:  800-959-8365.
Good Luck,
Sharon Kayne
Ten Chimneys Foundation
Genesee Depot, WI