From:
Béatrice Béguin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 1996 22:41:48 +0200
At 09:06 25.6.96 -0600, you wrote:

>I was wondering if anyone knew of a source on Antique Chocolate making. =
 And
>a source for reproduction Antique chocolate making equipment.
>Jody Charlton

Hello !
If you are interested to contact Swiss museums to have an answer to your
question, the "Guide to Swiss museums" gives the addresses of two museums
under the index "Chocolate" :
=20
Chocoladeforum
Lindt & Sprungli AG
CH - 8802 Kirchberg
Tel. + 41 1 716.22.33
Fax  + 41 1 715.39.85

Museo del ciocccolato
Schokoland Alprose
Via Rompada
C.P. 147
6987 Caslano
Tel. + 41 91 606.61.43
Fax  + 41 91 606.51.85
Direction : Fredrick A. Rothhaar
Consultants : Thomas Pape, Klaudia Waldberg

The first one depends on one of the best chocolate makers of Switzerland.
The second museum is clearly dedicated to the story of chocolate and
includes antique chocolate making equipment (forms, distributors, etc.).

Good luck !

B=E9atrice B=E9guin
CH- 1308 La Chaux
e-mail [log in to unmask]