From:
Susan Hapgood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 May 2005 14:06:37 -0400
Dear Colleagues,

Having just learned about the Museum List, I wanted to send out a general
message to alert everyone to our organization's traveling exhibitions of
contemporary art.

We are always interested in speaking to colleagues about shows that might be
a good fit with their exhibition programs. Please have a look at our
website, to learn more about iCI -- www.ici-exhibitions.org -- and let us
know what shows sound interesting to you, as there may be availability for
many of the exhibitions currently open, or scheduled to open next year.

With thanks for your consideration,

Susan Hapgood

Susan Hapgood
Director of Exhibitions