From:
Heidi Carroll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 12:28:54 PDT
Fellow Museum-Lers:
I am looking for a place to acquire a stanchion.  What I am looking
for is a free standing, solidly built, heavy stanchion with a top
piece of clear acrylic that would hold a page of newspaper like one of
those cheap bent plex picture frames.  The width needs to be the width
of a single page spread newspaper and the total height needs to be
about 5 feet tall with the acrylic part being the height of a sheet of
newspaper.
I would like something pre-made if possible.
Any ideas on suppliers?  I need suppliers and phone numbers if
possible.

Thanks a bunch
Heidi Carroll