From:
Karen Reeds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Apr 2011 19:32:31 -0400
This sounds like a very interesting conference. The organizers tell
me that they hope to do a podcast and will be posting reading lists
and excerpts from talks at   http://www.curatingscience.com and
tweeting @curatingscience.

Karen

--
Karen Reeds, PhD, FLS Visiting Scholar, History and Sociology of
Science, University of Pennsylvania