From:
Francois Arcand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 1996 01:05:14 GMT
Madame Kirkland

I suggest you contact the McCord Museum (Canadian History).  They had a
science show last year featuring the history of X-Rays and a mummy was
present in person (a rather quiet person, actually).  Recent X-rays of
her full dressed body were part of the exhibition.
Someone there should be able to direct you to the radiologist.
By the way, the ethical issues of exhibiting a human corpse were also
discussed within the curators and museum head.
I am not aware of them having - or not - an email address.
Phone : 514 398 7100
Fax : 514 398 5045

Frangois Arcand