From:
Susan Fatemi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Nov 1994 13:35:42 PST
Sorry to bother the list with this little problem, but I'm trying to track
down a museum poster for an exhibit called "the waking dream". The
Metropolitan poster shop doesn't have any more and the other possibility
is sthe National Gallery (excuse my ignorance, is that part of the Smith-
sonian?) Could someone possibly provide the phone nos. or e-mail address
of the Gallery's book store and/or the Smithsonian's.  I don't work in a
museum and don't have access to the Museum Directory.

In case anyone is interested the poster is from a photograph taken of
dancers in Egypt in 1852 by Ernest Benecke.
Thanks for any help anyone can give, and my apologies for this non-
professional posting.

Susan Fatemi