From:
Jane Rupp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Oct 1998 09:54:08 -0400
We are a small county historical museum which has purchased and
implemented Past Perfect software.  Because we rely heavily on a few
volunteers, we are not as far along with its use as we'd like to be.
However, we have been happy with the software's capabilities, which
include links to related objects, separate informational screens for
objects, books, photographs, and archives, and the ability to obtain a
list of an individual's donations (artifacts and/or money) easily.  We
have someone who is working on transferring our current computer data to
Past Perfect.  This  is partially completed.

Past Perfect offers a demo disk for $10.  For us, this was money well
spent.