Date:
Mon, 25 Jul 1994 09:29:17 CDT
Unfortunately, I have never really kept formal track of the library
related mysteries I have read. I do happen to own a fair number of them,
but my collection is no where near complete.

If anyone is really interested, I could compile what I have on hand, which
won't be all that large, and send it to people who are interested.

Please respond to me off list if interested.

Anne E. Moss
Special Collections Catalog Librarian
University of Alabama
Tuscaloosa, AL