Date:
Thu, 4 Feb 1999 14:40:07 -0600
Hello-
I am hoping to start a student association at my university
to organize activities with the museum and students (student art auction,
social events, etc.) I'm meeting with the museum staff to propose some
ideas next week.  I'm guessing that there may be people on the list who
have either worked with a group like this before or have any ideas. I
would greatly appreciate any help or advice!

Thank you.

-Jessica Blumenthal