From:
"Diaz, Teresa" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 10:40:21 -0400
Please check our website, and refer to the Conservation Support Award list
for 1998 on projects concerning environmental improvements.  You may want to
contact any of the awardees and ask them how they have dealt with previous
HVAC projects. Thank you.

http://www.imls.gov/cp98lsit.htm

IMLS
Teresa Diaz, CP Program Assistant