From:
Anne Douglas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 1995 09:42:43 -0500
Speaking as someone who has worked exclusively in art museums, could
someone please explain *why* such a colony would be established in the
first place?  Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Anne Fuhrman Douglas                         email: [log in to unmask]
Registrar                                    phone: 919-966-5736
Ackland Art Museum                           fax:   919-966-1400
The University of North Carolina
Campus Box 3400
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3400
U.S.A.