From:
Indigo Nights <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 May 2002 15:48:36 -0700
I just had an offlist, telephone, conversation with a
museums member and dear friend and have a need to be
in touch with three people:

1.  A wonderful woman I communicated with a few times
behind the scenes whose name and email temporarily
escapes me who is from the Netherlands.  If this was
you, please email me privately.

2.  Starlene in Italy, please send me an email.  I
think you have some information that could also assist
the other party.

3.  Tom in Alaska with a rich background in exhibits
work, the other party and I are very much interested
in the progress on your exhibits website, and I
believe you would be an invaluable resource

I'd like to connect you to the very nice lady with
whom I spoke, but I need your email.  I believe the
information you have could be of genuine assistance to
this other party.

Sorry for having to do this onlist, but I'm running
out of time and, before my mind flits off to other
things, I want to make connections where appropriate.

Thanks so much!

=====
Indigo Nights

Looking for a job?  Try:
Check out the REVISED Got Links, your one-stop portal
http://victorian.fortunecity.com/stanmer/414  Updated 02/14/02