From:
Marielle Fortier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jul 2005 08:29:37 -0400
I really want to add how excited I was when CSI had a crime scene inside the
Las Vegas Historical Society. (my heart jumped the second  they used finger
print powder on those rare books.) Or when there was another Museum mystery
on CSI where a traveling exhibit was exposed as a fake- the crime lab
determined that the paint composition on a samuri sword was
modern...scraping away layers to a fake weapon.

Cool...mixing my favorite things, museums and CSI!!!!

Marielle