From:
geri thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Aug 1998 08:16:08 -0400
For a session I'm preparing for AAM's Management Committee meeting on Human
Resources and Recruiting in September, I'd appreciate any stories,
anecdotes, or recruiting tips and techniques you may be utilizing. Also,
what vehicles do you use to attract new staff members:  advertising?
agencies? referrals from colleagues? other ways?  In all other industries,
finding quality candidates to fill positions is extemely difficult and time
consuming.  Is that true in your experience/institution?  Let me know
on-line or off. This is probably a good on-line discussion!  Thanks so much.
I will certainly share your responses and this discussion at the meeting in
September.

Geri Thomas, Partner
Professionals for NonProfits, Inc.
515 Madison Avenue - Suite 900
New York, New York 10022
Phone: 212/546-9091  Fax: 212/546-9094
email:  [log in to unmask]
Placing Permanent, Temporary and Special Project Staff in Museums Nationwide