From:
Maria Pascualy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Feb 2006 21:56:19 +0000
Name brand Velcro works well.

Without removing the backing, staple the velcro hook strips to the wall.

Then remove the backing on the loop strips and press the sticky sides to the back of the sintra or fome-core panels.

The panels are  joined  so looped strips on panel meet  stapled hook strips  on the wall.

I say name brand VELCRO because some cheaper velcro-like products are on the market which do not have the same strength.

Maria Pascualy
Curator of Exhibits
WA State History Museum
Tacoma, WA