From:
Adriaan Linters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jul 1998 23:09:49 +0200
A couple of weeks ago I asked if someone was familiar with Visual dBase
(the successor of the good old dBaseIII+ as I was told), but I only
received e-mails from colleagues asking me to forward to them the answers I
should receive.
Unfortunately apparently nobody seems to have any experiences of Visual
dBase...
Maybe this is the place to ask again if anyone is using this software and
what they think about it.

Adriaan Linters

A. Linters
scientific director
Conservare nv the European Heritage Forum
Vlamingstraat 4
B-8560  Wevelgem
Flanders-Belgium
tel. (+32)56.253373 or 421012
fax  (+32)56.417636
---
The first tests of the European Heritage Web Database and Calendar are now
online. Please visit this website and send us your comments and remarks:
http://eur-heritage.com
You can also reach the web-database through our webpage:
http://www.conservare.be