Date:
Mon, 29 Aug 1994 15:24:50 EDT
Kathy,

Could you send me a copy of the questionnaire, merely for my
own interest and information.  Although I don't work in a
museum, I am working on a dissertation which concerns itself
with museums and technology, and I would be interested to know
what kinds of questions you are asking, and of course what
kinds of answers you are getting.

Thanks for your help,

Rod Waterman
English Department