From:
PATRICIA MCDOUGALL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 10:41:32 MST
The Baltimore Museum of Industry used to do Girl Scout sleepovers when i
worked there, I don't know if theys till do, though. Fun stuff! Ghost stories,
badge work, printing workshops, etc...

The National Air and Space Museum is doing one this year at the end of
January. Don't know what the activities will be...

Trish McDougall

Jennifer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
The Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens in Jacksonville, FL offers "sleep-overs"
regularly (almost once a quarter).  The children participate in studio
projects, have a flashlight tour of the galleries and watch movies.
Ironically, our "Slumber at the Cummer" program began because we created an
exhibition of the work of EL Konigsburg.