From:
Christine Mouw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 11:54:08 -0400
Interesting.  But there is something to keep in mind with Calendar Creator if you have networked printers using a Windows platform.

I just returned my copy of Calendar Creator 7.0 after fighting to get it to work properly for 4 months.  The thing that the literature does not tell you, and some kind soul at tech support finally did, is that it does not print correctly on networked printers (WYSI NOT WYG).  I tried to get more specific info out of tech support, because I had never heard of such glitch, but he just said "Nope, won't work.  You might as well give up."  Customer Service seems to have agreed with him because they gave me a full refund long after the 30 day trial period.

Any one know of any other good alternatives?

Christine Mouw
Assistant Curator
Herbert Hoover Presidential Library-Museum
West Branch, Iowa  52358

>>> Ross Weeks <[log in to unmask]> 04/04/00 08:31AM >>>
It is good indeed, and works with Windows 98.