From:
"Matthew A. White" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 1999 20:07:37 -0400
Curator is now published by Alta Mira and I was told this weekend that the next issue is currently at the printer.  The delay is apparently due to adapting to the new publisher and their first issue of the journal should be out soon. As far as where to send manuscripts, according to an issue
from the old publisher, the American Museum of Natural HIstory you should send it to:

Curator
American Museum of Natural History
Central Park West at 79th Street
New York, NY 10024

That may or may not be changed with the new publisher, I say wait for the next issue, although they may have a web site.

-- Matthew White
Director of Education
B&O Railroad Museum
901 W. Pratt St.
Baltimore, MD 21223
410/752-2461
FAX:410/752-2499

Kate Hogue wrote:

> Hello Laura-
> I do not know about contacting "Curator -The Museum Journal" for manuscripts, though in the Dec. 1998 issue it said they would be published by the California Academy of Science.  Does anyone know how to contact them about not receiving a journal subscription?
> Thanks
>
> Kate Hogue
> Conner Museum
> Kingsville, TX
>
> Laura Gittings wrote:
>
> > Hello All,
> >
> > Does anyone know who to contact about submitting manuscripts for "Curator -
> > The Museum Journal"?
> >
> > Thank you very much,
> > Laura
> >
> > Laura Gittings-Carlson
> > Adult Education Researcher
> > Museum of the Rockies

> > Important Subscriber Information:
> >
> > The Museum-L FAQ file is located at http://www.finalchapter.com/museum-l-faq/ museum-l.html. You may obtain detailed information about the listserv commands by sending a one line e-mail message to [log in to unmask] The body of the message should read "help" (without the quotes).
> >
> > If you decide to leave Museum-L, please send a one line e-mail message to
> > [log in to unmask] The body of the message should read "Signoff
> > Museum-L" (without the quotes).

> Important Subscriber Information:
>
> The Museum-L FAQ file is located at http://www.finalchapter.com/museum-l-faq/ museum-l.html. You may obtain detailed information about the listserv commands by sending a one line e-mail message to [log in to unmask] The body of the message should read "help" (without the quotes).

> [log in to unmask] The body of the message should read "Signoff
> Museum-L" (without the quotes).

Museum-L" (without the quotes).