From:
Joel Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 1995 09:06:49 EST5EDT
Hi All,

Would anyone like to help us by reviewing a few "concept cartoons" of
interactive science exhibits we are working on?

You might find some useful ideas (which you are welcome to use).

Easy to do.  Just send your address, etc.  and I will mail or fax copies to
you, whichever you prefer, along with a *very short* one-page response sheet.

We are the Science Center of Connecticut, a non-profit museum, and are
building exhibits in-house as part of NSF grants.

Regards,
Joel Clark
Exhibits Engineer
Science Center of Connecticut