From:
Diane Gutenkauf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2007 14:34:59 -0400
Did you copy and paste the Entire link? if you clicked on it then the link
probably cut off at the line break and couldn't send you to the right page.

Diane

On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 09:56:09 -0700, Stephen Nowlin
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>on 6/13/07 9:08 AM, Diane Gutenkauf's electrons arrived as:
>
>> http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-
>> 070612darwin,1,4288470.story?coll=chi-news-hed From the Chicago
Tribune about
>> their new exhibition --Diane Gutenkauf [log in to unmask]
>
>Your link didn't work in my browser -- for others, just go to
>
>> http://www.chicagotribune.com
>
>and the link to the story is on the front page.
>

> "One of the ways to tell science stories is through individuals, giving
>them a human dimension," McCarter said. "Darwin and his theory is a very
>human, very touching story that we think helps people understand what
>science is and how it is done."
>
>How encouraging to see a museum being proactive about its mission by
>counteracting misinformation and presenting unashamed scientific information
>on a socially controversial subject!
>

>______________________________________
>S t e p h e n    N o w l I n
>
>Director,
>Alyce de Roulet Williamson Gallery
>Art Center College of Design
>
>http://xrl.us/williamsonGoogle
>http://www.williamsongallery.net
>http://www.artandscience.us
>http://www.pasadenaculture.net

>Important Subscriber Information:
>
>The Museum-L FAQ file is located at http://www.finalchapter.com/museum-l-
faq/ . You may obtain detailed information about the listserv commands by
sending a one line e-mail message to [log in to unmask] . The body
of the message should read "help" (without the quotes).

Museum-L" (without the quotes).