From:
Rose Marie Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 1996 12:23:07 -0400
For information on ADA requirements involving historic
buildings, contact:

The National Trust for Historic Preservation in Washington,
DC.  There is a Mid-Atlantic office for the NTHP in your area
that you might contact also.  The State Historic Preservation
Officer of your state also has information.

The National Trust for Historic Preservation has a web page
that might be helpful.  There is also a Preservation Brief on
ADA regulations.

Rose Marie Martin
Germanna Foundation
PO Box 693
Culpeper, VA  22701
E Mail:  [log in to unmask]
Web Page:  http://www.summit.net/GERMANNA/
--- On Thu, 24 Oct 1996 12:14:06 -0400  Ivy Strickler
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Can anyone point me in the right direction for finding out
if exceptions
>can be made to the ADA guidelines for lodging adaptations if
the lodging is
>in a National Register home? I know this is somewhat off the
museum target,
>but hope that some of you who are involved with historic
houses may have