From:
Matthew White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 1996 17:09:31 -0400
>Matthew--You have given us a nice description of what you want, and from
>whom; however, you have not given any indication of *when* you need the
>information.  If I were to transmit your request to, say, some of our
>volunteers (most of whom are not on the Net), that could take a couple of
>days.  Then they would need to think about their anwers and find time to
>write them down, which could take at least another week or two; and allow
>2-3 days for mail to reach you.

I hope to have this ready by June.  A week or two response time would not
be too long.

Sorry for this omission.  Point taken

THese thoughts are mine and do not reflect the opinions of my employer,
co-workers, employees, friends, relatives, or signifigant others.

Matthew A. White
Director of Education
Baltimore Museum of Industry
1415 Key Highway