Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 2010 10:26:02 +1300
Welcome back to GLOBAL MUSEUM, your award-winning & free web compendium,
read weekly by 8,000 readers in more than 201 countries.

***   "I'm just always delighted with the content, and therefore save it for
my Friday lunch reading. I have learned much, enjoyed much, and continue to
do so. Thanks so very much for this wonderful addition to my week(s). By the
way - IMPOSSIBLE to choose a category of greatest use/interest"  - User
Feedback  ***

The international headlines (FOR THE FULL STORY VISIT THE WEBZINE at this
address  http://www.globalmuseum.org  and click on the news links) in this
week's edition include:

**  Stonehenge mystery could rest on ball bearings
**  Threads of Feeling, The Foundling Museum, London
**  Bid to keep pioneer of the modern computer and Bletchley Park
codebreaker's papers in Britain
**  In the Footsteps of the Museum's Gorillas
**  Ancient Tobacco Unearthed In Peruvian Amazon
**  Museum on Nuremberg Trials opens doors in Germany
**  Museum moments are worth preserving

ARE YOU ONE OF THE 608?
Join the Global Museum Social Network - Meet & Make Friends, Share Photos &
Videos, Blog, Use the Forum, Join A Group.
Become one of our first 700 members -  608 have already met online.  Join
Today At  http://globalmuseum.ning.com

**  Stoney Jack and the Cheapside Hoard
**  Museum highlights Filipino-Chinese heritage
**  Acoustic Archaeology Yielding Mind-Tripping Tricks
**  Gehry-designed Miss. museum highlights sculptors

TWEET TWEET - Follow Us On Twitter!   http://www.twitter.com/globalmuseum
21,652 News Tweets, 1,137 Followers worldwide and growing fast

**  Hope Diamond marks 50 years
**  Stolen art's return ends long drama
**  Tommy Guns and Other Crime World Curiosities
**  Modern Humans Mature More Slowly Than Neanderthals Did, Analysis of
Teeth Suggests

Become a FAN -  Join 603 of  us on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Global-Museum/129179522574?

**  Louvre seeks donations
**  Detroit Museum Exhibit to Examine Fakes, Forgeries
**  Kate's excellent adventure: a month at the museum
**  Italian PM 'enhances' ancient Roman statues
**  British Museum takeover safeguards buried treasure agencies as quango
goes
**  Five Museums and Five Libraries to Receive Nation's Highest Honor
**  Brain: The Inside Story
**  The Hong Kong International Poster Triennial 2010

All this and more for you at Global Museum - See the latest museum JOBS,
BOOKSHOP, RESOURCES, PODCASTS, HOT JOB TIPS, great people posting their
RESUMES, FORUM, Cheap and reliable WORLD TRAVEL, the GM Social Network,
Museum Online Document Store, Podcasts, Museum Accredited Courses, Products
& Services.

http://www.globalmuseum.org     First published on the Web in 1998 and going
strong!

BLOG READERS  & MUSEUM WEB SITES - Use our  RSS news feed on your site, from
this address: http://www4.wave.co.nz/~jollyroger/GM2/gm.xml