From:
Annika Tyrfelt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 14:56:58 +0200
Dear Listers,

Nordiska museet (National Museum of Cultural History) is in the very early
beginning of planning for a public Resource Centre of Textiles. The
textiles are supposed to be exposed in drawing-frames or in other ways,
showing examples of different technics, patterns a s o. We are also
planning for a database, accessible from the public area, for visitors with
special interest in textiles.

If you know some good (or bad?) existing examples, worth visiting, we would
be most greatful if you could share them with us. Please respond out of
list to our textile experts at [log in to unmask] or to me.

Thanks in advance!

Annika Tyrfelt
IT-manager
Nordiska museet