From:
"BRENINGER, Leah" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 1996 13:13:00 +1000
We tried the Pigma pens for object marking as we were already using them
to write our tags. The problem was the barrier layer reacted with the
pen and dried the ink up. Our pens weren't lasting any time at all and
at $5 a pop this was not good. So we discontinued that idea and went
back to bottles of ink. Any ideas would be happily received.

Leah Breninger
Collection Manager
Department