From:
Mary Garmil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 1994 16:04:38 -0500
With each issue of SPECTRA, the Museum Computer Network lists questions
from its membership.  We were recently asked the following question.  The
answers will be published in the next issue with the author's permission.

Question:

We are looking for a good computer system for planning and administration
of all aspects of exhibitions, is anyone out there using a system that
*really* handles exhibition management?

You may respond to this question by email to my address
([log in to unmask]) or by telephone or fax to Suzanne Quigley at
313-833-4056 and 313-833-2357 respectively.

Thank you.

Kathy Jones Garmil
MCN Program Director