From:
Barry Szczesny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 14:58:50 -0500
Monica,

This isn't right on point but . . .for an extensive overview of legal
issues, please see "Museums and the Internet: Tax and Other Legal Issues" on
the American Association of Museums' Web site at:

http://www.aam-us.org/internet_issues.htm

Barry Szczesny
AAM Government Affairs

Barry G. Szczesny, Esq.